Dr. Paul King is a pastor, educator, author, leadership trainer, consultant, and above all, a seeker of the presence of God.
- Married 37 years to his wonderful wife Kathy, he has two adult children, Sarah and Chris, and one grandchild, with a second on the way.
- Pastor more than 20 years
- Served on the faculty of Oral Roberts University for 16 years
- 2006 Scholar of the Year, Oral Roberts University
- Scholar-at-Large, Alliance Theological Seminary, 2010-2012
- Director of Online and Local Church Bible Institute Programs, Oral Roberts University, 1996-2012
- Doctor of Ministry Mentor, United Theological Seminary, 2013
- Author of 10 books
- Interdenominational and international seminar teacher and conference speaker
- Ordained Minister, Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Community Freedom Ministries Associate, Freedom in Christ Ministries
- Educational, Leadership Training, and Church Health Consultant